Thursday, May 29, 2014

How to Design an Easy Author Website

Seriously!  I am embarrassed at how long I waited to figure this out.  It is so easy to design a website on Godaddy.com using their web designing templates.  You can even do wordpress websites through them if you are more inclined to go that way.

Right now Godaddy is having a sale where you can use their web design templates and get a website for $1 a month for a year.  After that the price goes to $5.99/mo, unless you lock in a lower price for more than one year.  The domain is included in the package.

It took me 1 1/2 hours to design this website for myself for the upcoming new book.  Check it out!  What do you think?  I didn't even read any directions or watch any tutorials.  Everything is pretty self-explanatory.   Just use a little experimentation and it becomes very clear.  Try it!  Don't wait as long as me, or hire it done, because it is just so easy!

And just some eye candy for you...I love this time of year when the poppies come out don't you?  It feeds my soul!

(source: wikepedia.org)

No comments: