Thursday, March 26, 2009

I wish I had two heads

Hi everyone! My sister-in-law said I need to put more of my personality into my blog, and I think she's right so here it is. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Becoming an author is scary! There is so much you have to do. I thought you just wrote the book and handed it over to the publishers and they took care of everything, but NO...that is NOT what happens. You write the book and they hand it back to you and say...now go promote it. I ask you, how are you supposed to find the time to do that with five kids?

One thing I do know is that I will never sacrifice my family or my spirituality to be an author, so I am counting on the Lord for a miracle. I know it will happen. It already has. I haven't done much of anything yet and He has stretched forth His hand and got the word out about the book. I know that He cares for us all so tenderly, and I can see his tender care every day, as I struggle to get everything done, and do the gospel and family things first, he performs a miracle for me each day. I am so thankful for this and the opportunity He has given me to reach out to women. Because of Him and his tender guidance and care, I have deep and abiding joy every day.

1 comment:

Marie' said...

Kersten,
You amaze me! I really don't know how you fit everything you do in your life. Everywhere I go, I hear about the love and service you have given to others.